- Private and semi-private suites with wheelchair accessible bathrooms.
- Suites come furnished if desired.
- Suites feature individual climate control and come furnished if desired.
- Outdoor spaces for enjoying a sunny day or dining al fresco.
- Three daily meals: our seasonal dining menu offers a variety of options, changing daily.
- Numerous services and amenities such as housekeeping, laundry, wireless internet, and on-site salon services.
- A broad range of social opportunities, and community excursions, and wellness and enrichment programs that foster life-long learning.
- Convenient on-site health care coordination and comprehensive services.
- Our supportive and courteous staff is available 24 hours a day to provide personalized assistance and help with medications, if you need it.
- Licensed nursing care is available 24 hours a day.
- Our call bell system silently summons staff while you are on the Golden View campus. This initiates timely attention and assistance without disruptive beeps or buzzers, so you can worry less and remain active.
- Outpatient therapy services provided on-site are often covered by Medicare or another third-party insurance.
View this Month's Activities Calendar
Click the image below to view the calendar.